BOC provides an extensive range of speciality gases and associated gas control equipment. We also offer a full range of services including safety training courses concerned with safe handling and storage of speciality gases and gas equipment.
BOC provides the UK & Ireland’s most comprehensive range of industrial, medical and speciality gases plus associated products and services. BOC has been producing atmospheric gases, including oxygen, nitrogen and argon for over 120 years. With 7 air separation units and a network of major production facilities, distribution centres and retail stores across the UK and Ireland, our portfolio covers thousands of different gases and mixtures, and the equipment and services required to support them.
BOC offers a unrivalled supply of pure gases, gas mixtures and products to suit a wide range of applications and market sectors plus many more can be customised to match your individual requirements. We hold a wide variety of common gas mixtures in stock around the UK, with 135 cylinder vehicles and 72 retail outlets BOC offers unrivelled national coverage.
BOC Speciality Gases can offer you:
- Wide scope of UKAS accreditation
- Extensive range of speciality gas mixtures and cylinder options - Over 30,000 separate gas mixtures and speciality gas recipes written by BOC technical experts within strict quality and safety guidelines to provide you with the gas mixture required for each particular purpose. We utilise gravimetric and volumetric filling techniques, filling by weight or pressure and have the ability to specify analytical results within tight analytical tolerances and uncertainty values.
- Expert technical advice available on BOC's range of speciality gases relating to material compatibility, certification and traceability, physical properties, stability accuracy and tolerances, purity and grades.
- >99% of speciality gas cylinders filled and analysed in the UK.
- Where ever you are we can supply - Cylinders and equipment delivered to anywhere in the UK.
- Export Speciality Gases around the world and let BOC take the strain. BOC can deliver to your nominated location in the UK or can arrange shipping worldwide.
- Wide range of Speciality gas control equipment. The range is designed to enable gas purity and mixture accuracy to be maintained, and includes cylinder mounted regulators, purge systems and changeover manifolds, assembled and tested in the UK.
- Freephone UK call centres.
Please call our freephone number: 0800 02 0800 or visit our website www.boconline.co.uk for further information on our products and services.